Ensuring a safe, clean and comfortable environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of experience at JIMMY.
In response to COVID-19, we have initiated cleanliness standards to safeguard the well-being of our guests and employees.
These protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All employees required to wear approved face masks
- Sanitizing stations throughout the space along with proper hygiene signage posted
- Enhanced and more frequent cleanings throughout the space with EPA-rated disinfectants
Required Guest Safety Protocols
- Upon arrival, all guests will be asked to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination. Proof of vaccination may include a physical Covid-19 vaccine card, a New York State Excelsior Pass, a relevant state-provided vaccine pass, or a photo of a vaccination card. As of September 1st, 2021 we will no longer be able to serve guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have a temperature above 100.0°F.
Thank you for understanding as we work to provide the most comfortable and safe experience for everyone at JIMMY.